The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Got the shot!

Yeah, R got home sooner than expected. He called when he was close to the house and I started prepping the meds and stuck an ice pack down my shorts (um, don't worry, I'll wash it, really, don't even think about it next time we're on a picnic).

I found out something about the ampoules that hold the water for disolving the meds - the water sneaks up to the top and basically has been hiding from us. The nurse had said we wouldn't need all the water, but we've been using it as fast as we've been using the powder because there wasn't 1cc in there - or so we thought. oops. Hey at least we figured it out on shot 3 and not shot 10!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter