The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Cycle 25 Day 32

If I'm honest, I have to admit that I'm not exactly sure that this is cycle 25. I've lost count. But it is 25 months since we started trying, and my periods being what they are, 25 is probably accurate.

I've made it to day 32 because of the progesterone. It could be keeping a very early pregnancy alive, but it's probably just holding up my period. I did take a pg test this morning (as well as one on Friday), and both were negative.

I don't really know what comes next. I called the RE's office today and have to go in for a blood test on Wednesday because they say that urine tests aren't accurate enough this early. OK fine, I'll go and let them take my blood (at 8am, I am so not a morning person).

I'm not feeling too down this month, I don't think I was very hopeful (can't know for sure until I start to bleed, my emotions often suprise me). I think that just taking progesterone sounded a little too easy, like a magic pill that would solve all ills. There is no magic for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter