The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blood work


I went in to have a blood test today, no results until tomorrow though. I have to schedule another appointment tomorrow when they call to tell me it's negative. Yes, I'm sure it's negative. I'd be ecstatic if I were wrong, but I don't think I am. I had to negative tests with urine. They say that urine isn't a good enough test this early on… but I don't think I believe that. I mean I hear about people testing before their period is late, so they're on day 25 and getting a positive result. You don't think that it'd show up for me at day 34? Yeah right.

How much should a blood test cost anyway? The nurse/receptionist is hoping my insurance will cover it, so she only charged me the co-pay. Can it really be much more than $30?? That seems outrageous.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter