The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Released from the RE


(originally tried to post Fri. Nov 10, but it didn't go through)

Well, today was my last RE appointment! ACK! Scary! I could have gone back next week, but it would only be to get one last look at the baby before I go into a long period of no ultrasounds… and it would be the day we are leaving for Thanksgiving, so I decided it would just be extra stress on that day. So it's done. I'm supposed to wean myself off the progesterone this week. 

My next OB appointment is Dec. 1, but I don't think they'll do an ultrasound then - but they will use a "doppler" to listen for the heartbeat.

I've been wondering if my morning sickness is lessening… the last 3 days have been a bit better. I even ate pad thai for lunch earlier this week - a hugely adventerous move on my part! I still haven't eaten meat though I might try some for lunch today. Dinners are still low-key, but I've introduced vegetables back into my diet. OK, so I've only been eating peas and I've only done that twice, but it's a start!

I'll post the ultrasound pic later after I have a chance to scan it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter