The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Monday, March 05, 2007

preparing the nursery



Just thought I'd share the nursery colors. This is the fabric for the chair in the nursery and hopefully I'll get around to making a valance too. The walls are sage green, somewhere bewteen the skinny darkest green stripe in the fabric and the next darkest green. (sorry about the black background, I promise there's no black fabric planned for the nursery)

The furniture is already in of course, but there's still some junk that needs to be removed. I'll try to take a picture later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter