The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Friday, February 16, 2007

R felt the baby move!

This morning R felt the baby move for the first time ever. Little Bugger was squirming a little more than usual for that time of day, so I pressed R's hand to my belly. Even though it wasn't the hardest kick the baby's done, R could finally feel it! I'm so excited by this, maybe even more than R is, but he did seem very pleased to have felt Little Bugger move. Baby got in a few more kicks before we had to get up.

:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shop Girl said...

How exciting! Do you remember when you first started feeling movement? I'm in that in-between stage now, where I'm starting my 2nd trimester but it's too early to feel anything.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Jena said...

Oh my gosh! I can NOT believe that I didn't blog about that! And now I can't remember exactly when it was! It was definitly after my big u/s and before we went on our cruise, so that puts it in either week 19 or 20. I can not believe I forgot to write about that. Oh geez.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter