The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin', Planning and dreamin' each night

I keep thinking of the soundtrack from My Best Friend's Wedding. The "Wishin' and Hopin'" song seems so fitting. And if that's not enough, well "Say a Little Prayer for Me", ok?

I'm trying not to worry. I'm trying to think positive happy healthy baby thoughts. Visualizing the baby snuggling in, nice and cozy and happy.

But those dang "what ifs" are so persistent. I'll find out tomorrow if everything is going well.

My caffeine reduction is going well. I've had a lot of caffeine-free days. But I did have a cup of jasmine tea today, I was getting a headache and it just sounded so good… very very light brew though, so hopefully not too much caffeine.

Do I need to start worrying about what I eat yet? I don't think I do. I did have lunch meat today, but it was a hot sandwich and the meat got nuked, so I think even if I should be watching what I eat, that that was ok.

Can you tell that my mind is jumping all over the place? sorry about that.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter