The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

1 week wait remaining


I've been looking at other infertile's blogs for the past few months. When I read about someone's success, sometimes it gives me hope and sometimes it just makes me angry that it's not me. And when I read about other's failures, sometimes I think 'at least I'm not the only one' and sometimes it makes me cry for them. Yesterday was a crying day because every blog I looked at had just lost a baby.

I rarely post comments on others blogs, but I do read several. I haven't figured out how to make the list of "Blog I read" that everyone seems to have. Maybe it would be nice to have online friends, but sometimes I enjoy my anonymity. It's like screaming into the darkness even though no one will hear you. I don't mean that to be as bleak as it may sound, it's just screaming to release the pressure without worrying what the neighbors think.

Not much to report. One more week until testing. The last two days I have had some weird pains. Not quite cramps, more to the side. Brief enough that they're gone before I can think to take aspirin, but long enough that I put my hand on the area and hold it for a moment. That was days 5 and 6dpIUI. I'm making a conscious decision to not read anything into this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter