The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cycle 28, Day 1

Ok, I think I'm good again. Feeling emotionally stable. Didn't cry at all last night, so there have been no tears since I got a little teary yesterday morning (that's like 36 hours without tears, heck that's practically a record!)

But really, emotionally stable sums it up. I can talk about it again (at least at a surface level) without crying, or even getting a tight throat. I was somewhat worried about starting a new cycle, that just the sight of it would set me off again. But as you surmised from the title of this post, I have started a new cycle and I'm happy to report no psychological setbacks (yea me!)
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, and I'm taking the whole day off. Also on the relaxation front, I'm going to yoga again this afternoon and I also have a massage schedule tomorrow afternoon.

I need to talk to the doctor about next steps. She's supposed to have reviewed my chart. I need to develop some questions to ask her. Is there any benefit to doing back-to-back cycles on injectible fertility meds? Is there benefit to skipping a cycle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter