The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The wait

Not much going on now.

I just have to wait.

And wait.

Tonight I start on the progesterone again, but that's about it.

Waiting.

I don't feel as anxious as I have some months. Probably because I'm not on the clomid emotional rollercoaster any more. But also because I feel like I've really done everything I can to make this month work.

Ironically, almost all of my doctor's visits happened on a weekend, so right after I told my boss that I'd be coming in late a lot - I'm not. Oh well.

Back to waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter