The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Almost there

Had a check-up today.

Follicles are 18, 18, and 16... plus "a lot of smaller ones" that the RE didn't bother to talk about. (She did measure them, and the number appears on the screen, but the screen is so itsy-bitsy that I can't freakin' read it).

So I'm close. Might even tell me to trigger tonight they say...

But no, when the nurse called this afternoon she told me to go in to the office on Saturday at 8am. (Ug. I don't even get to work at 8am. Yeah, I know I'm lazy, but geez that's early. Yes, yes, I can hear you now, babies won't let you sleep until 8am. I know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter