The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Day 8 checkup

OK, so I'm back from this morning's RE visit... and we have FOLLICLES!

On the left I have: 11, 11, 12

On the right I have: 11, 13, 14, 15

The RE seemed pleased. It sounds like a lot to me, but I'm not sure what number we're aiming for. And since some are bigger than others, they won't mature at the same time will they?

I won't find out if my Repronex dosage changes until this afternoon when they get the bloodwork done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter