The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Trigger!

Had my check-in this morning in Tomball.

20, 20, 18.

So it's time to go.

I'm going to trigger at 10:30pm tonight.

Oh my god. I'm so anxious. Rob asks me why... isn't this what we've been doing it for? Well duh, but it's REAL now. Not to mention that I'm putting all my (metaphorical) eggs in one basket (along with 3 real ones). And if this doesn't work, then I know the emotional roller coaster is going to plummet to previously unknown depths.

So we do an IUI Sunday morning and one on Monday morning.

Happy thoughts and baby dust to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter