The Fertility Carousel

Reaching for the brass ring on the fertility carousel (again!). (Because I already caught the brass ring on the infertility carousel and I want to get rid of it!) Two years of trying to conceive, but I finally got baby E. Now we begin going around and around again. Infertility sucks.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Still waiting


I'm not super antsy yet.

But I'm getting there.

The wondering kept me up last night.

One more week until I take a pg test.

I keep having all these weird feelings and twinges. I'm hyper-aware of my innards. I can feel a pull or a tug inside me - is that a sign? Or is it just gas?

Do I have pregnancy-like symptoms (sore boobs, sensitivity to smells) because I AM pregnant? Or because I've been shot-up with the pregancy hormone HCG? Can the HCG trigger shot give you symptoms? I've convinced myself that it can. That that is what I'm experiencing. That nothing positive has happened yet. I can't let my hopes get to high lest the fall kill me.

How melodramatic does that sound? :p But how could I pass up a chance to use the word "lest"?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter